Ultimate Rose sash windows
Our Ultimate Rose uPVC sash window epitomises the Roseview design philosophy – it’s an outstandingly authentic, exceptionally-performing work of art.
Every detail of the Ultimate Rose replacement upvc sash window has been designed to replicate the charm and character of a timber sash window. With slim timber-like profiles and an industry-leading 35mm meeting rail, no other sash window can compete with it on style and authenticity. And with period features as painstakingly detailed as joinery-style mechanical joints, a deep bottom rail, run-through horns and external putty lines, it would take an expert to spot that it’s uPVC.
Add to that the host of benefits that come with modern materials and techniques – from energy efficiency and security, through to sound insulation and low maintenance – and you’ll see why Ultimate Rose represents the pinnacle of uPVC sash window design. It’s also why it won New Product of the Year in the prestigious G13 Glass and Glazing Industry Awards.
slim meeting rail
At 35mm, our meeting rail is the slimmest on the market.
No welds, just traditional butt joints, just like timber.
Single-piece sash horns with bespoke flush end caps.
The slimmest sightlines of any uPVC sash window.
- Rehau slim profile
- Exclusive 35mm meeting rail
- Fully mechanical joints
- Run-through horns
- Deep bottom rail
- Flat external putty lines
- Woodgrain finish (white, cream, golden oak, rosewood)
- Bespoke globe claw furniture
- Torsion balances
- ‘A’ rated thermal efficiency
- Choice of gasket colours
- Flush or projecting cill (225mm)
- Tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning
- Flat white finish
- Painted finish (any RAL colour on smooth or woodgrain)
- Secured by Design
- Limit stops to restrict opening
- Slim-mullion option on combination windows
- Extreme weather pack
- Lifetime Homes pack
- Maximum width: 1500mm
- Maximum height: 3000mm
- Frame depth: 137mm
- Meeting rail: 35mm
- Deep bottom rail: 81mm
- Cill depths: 149mm and 225mm
- Glazing: 28mm IGUs
- Standard finishes: white, white woodgrain, cream woodgrain, golden oak, rosewood
- WER energy rating: A
Max width/height and energy rating are dependent on finish and glazing configuration.